Isondai Cash Back Points Terms and Conditions - As of May 5, 2015
The Isondai Points system has been created to appreciate account holders for their referral of other businesses, organizations and users to becoming members of Isondai.com and for helping Isondai grow toward their goal of becoming the most trusted and viable business-to-business networking, marketing and resources system on the internet. In order to make this points system effective and worthwhile to Isondai account holders and at the same time be viable to Isondai Corporation to maintain, Isondai has developed a set of rules and criteria that must be followed in order for points to be awarded to any account holder.
Referring New Account Holders
A referring account holders must have a valid Isondai account that is in good standing.
Any member can refer another person, business, organization or government entity to opening an account on Isondai under the following conditions:
- That any business referred fits into the policy for our business only criteria and is acceptable, at our discretion, to be a registered user of Isondai.
- The amount of points awarded for referring a new account holder to Isondai will be based on price paid by the referred user when registering as follows:
- A referred user registering and paying for a one year fee will create a one-time award of 15% of the value of the amount paid, in the form of points 1:1 (points to dollar value), for the referring account holder.
- A referred user registering and paying for a one month fee will create a one-time award of 15% of the value of the amount paid, in the form of points 1:1 (points to dollar value), for the referring account holder.
Renewal of Referred Account Holders
A referring account holder must have a valid Isondai account that is in good standing.
Renewal Points for Referred Account Holders
The original referring account holder is entitled to earn Isondai Points for the renewal of an account holder that they have originally referred to the system based on the following conditions:
- That any business renewing continues to fit into the policy for our user criteria and is acceptable, at our discretion, to be a registered user of Isondai.
- The amount of points awarded to the referring account holder will be based on price paid by renewing account holder on renewal on the following basis:
- A renewing account paying for a one year fee will create an ongoing award of 10% of the value of the amount paid, in the form of points 1:1 (points to dollar value), for the original referring account holder at each renewal.
- A renewing account paying for a one month fee will create a one-time award of 10% of the value of the amount paid, in the form of points 1:1 (points to dollar value), for the original referring account holder at each renewal.
Tracking, Time Expiry and Allotment of Points
- Email Addresses Tracking - The Isondai Referral system assigns every referral only to the first account holder to make the referral within the allotted time frame. This is tracked by the email address of the potential new account holder so when a new account holder registers (as defined above) using the email address that was used to send the referral, the system will awarded the appropriate number of points to the referring account holder. If a referred account joins Isondai and registers using a different email address than was used to send the original referral, the system will not award points. This does not preclude another account holder from referring the same potential business using a different email address that may be used when the referred business registers.
- Time Expiry – All referrals will expire 30 days after the date of referral if the potential account holder has not registered as an account holder on the Isondai system within that time frame. Referrals can be sent again once they have expired, as they are removed from the system and from the referring account holder’s referral list.
* An exception to the time expiry rule would be when a special agreement is made with a partnering organization who will receive referral points based on an individual agreement with Isondai.
- Existing account holders or registered users of Isondai with either active or inactive accounts cannot be referred and do not qualify as potential referrals for purposes of this program.
Isondai Points - Value and Usage
- The value of Isondai Points is currently set at 1 Point = $1.00 CA in Canada and 1 Point = $.80 US in any other country at this time. The point value may change from time to time at the discretion of Isondai; however, changes in the value of points already awarded will remain as posted at the time of award to the account holder.
- Points awarded under this system will expire after one year of inactivity of any account holder on Isondai.
- Points cannot be transferred to any other account holder or party.
Redemption of Points for Cash
- Redeeming Points for Cash after Purchase from a Qualified Account Holder
Isondai Points may be redeemed for cash at 100% of the posted per point value directly from Isondai based on the purchase of products or services from any of our Premium, Plus or Enterprise accounts that are active and in good standing with Isondai at the time of purchase under the following conditions:
- To qualify for a 100% points to value rebate from Isondai the account holder wishing to use the points must have made a purchase directly from one of the Premium, Plus or Enterprise accounts of Isondai currently defined by the member types of Premium, Plus or Enterprise accounts. The purchase from an account holder that is not a Premium, Plus or Enterprise account does not qualify for any redemption of points.
- Proof of purchase from the Premium or Plus account holders must be provided and be dated after the date the supplier joined and registered as a Premium or Plus account holder of Isondai, and prior to any date they may have become inactive. We will verify any proof of purchase with account holders at our discretion. Cash redemption will not be issued until Isondai is satisfied that a purchase is valid under this program.
- Redeeming Points for cash having made no purchase from a Qualified Account Holder
Isondai Points may be redeemed for cash directly from Isondai based on application of the account holder without providing proof of purchase from a qualified account holder. Isondai will pay the redeeming account holder an amount under this circumstance an amount equal to 75% of the point value.
* An exception to the purchase requirement rule would be when a special agreement is made with a partnering organization who will receive cash redemption based on an individual agreement with Isondai.
If at any time Isondai feels that an account holder is abusing the intent of this system, in order to be awarded points or for any other reason, that account holder may be suspended from using the Isondai system and any points will become invalid on suspension.
Account holders cannot refer themselves under any circumstances and any account holder caught creating multiple accounts for this purpose will be suspended or removed from all use of Isondai.
Using the Isondai Referral System
All other Terms and Use and policies defined by Isondai remain in effect and form part of terms of this agreement.